• Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 137
  • (December 24, 2010, 04:56:57 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Quote of the Moment

Author Topic: SV Anniversary Party  (Read 252 times)

Galena

• Officer
SV Anniversary Party
« on: June 29, 2018, 05:44:55 PM »

Help us celebrate our 13th anniversary by attending this year's guild party on Thurs, July 12th at 6:30p server time (MT).

Events
The Ugly Yak Contest: Brand new this year! To participate you should find the ugliest yak picture possible and then send it to Galena in a PM via discord. (If you aren't sure how to do that, I'm happy to walk you through it.) On the night of the party, I will post all of the photos and everyone will vote on which one is the ugliest. Not sure why we'd have an Ugly Yak Contest? Show up to the party and hear the tale. (Or just ask Murmur.)

Naked Dungeon Run: Back by popular demand. Be sure to empty your bags you're going to need the space. ;)

Human Darts: It's not a guild party unless we all plummet to our deaths?

Transmog Tournament: Can you out style your guild mates?

+ More if time allows!

Prizes
Panther mounts
Rocket mounts
Pets
Bags
+ much more

The party will kick off with our usual find Galena event. I will be hidden in our starting party location. If you like hide and go seek, this is the event for you. The first three to find me will win a prize. We'll go for 1.5-2 hours depending on how long everyone can stick around. So don't worry if you can't be there right from the start. Just log on when you can and join in the fun. :)

If you want to donate to the prizes send any donations to Galena in game. If you want to lead an event, let me know and we will make sure to fit it in!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:41:15 AM by Galena »

Zinnie

Re: SV Anniversary Party
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 06:21:41 PM »
If anyone is looking for mats to make mounts, pets, toys, whatever. I'm trying to clear some stuff out my bank alt. please feel free to mail me or whisper me to see if I have some, before you go farming or checking the AH. Help me out by clearing some room for the BFA.  Request sent  to Zinnie

Sveikas

• Altaholic
  • We named the dog Indiana
    • Aspect of the Fox
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 08:03:43 PM »
I’ll do the 1x choice of store pet and 1x choice of store mount again, those are fun and require exactly the right amount of mat farming.

<Semper Vigilans/Perenolde> Sveikas, Ciega, Finura, Sfera, Kruvina, Sviesa, Dvasia, Sveika, Foible, Fortuity, Elu, Belsti, Ragana, Eluana

<Semper Feroces/Cairne> Chamoix, Woad, Dekadansa, Beiju, Sprogi, Eluana, Kruvina, Dylexsia, Dvasia, Sveikas, Vibgyor, Srauta
<Battle Tag/D3> Sveikas#1223

Fuggle

• King of Scots
  • Administrator
  • Forever n00bsauce
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 05:30:28 PM »
I love the artwork.

Zinnie, if you have Fur from the last expansion, I can make more bags.
Fuggle - Gnome Mage
Steady - Dwarf Priest
Myhumps - Dwarf Hunter
Simoncowell - Blood Elf Death Knight

Galena

• Officer
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 05:49:12 PM »
The graphic was all Christy. I have no design abilities that I am aware of, but she is awesome and put it together for me really fast.  :)

Galena

• Officer
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 10:02:01 PM »
Here's the official spreadsheet of all the party prizes. You have all out done yourselves. We have so many amazing gifts to give away. Thanks for your generosity, you make SV a wonderful place to call home in game!